So many buyers I talk to right now are feeling this massive uncertainty about what to do, and the questions I hear most often are:
Should we wait to buy? Are interest rates going to continue to rise?
Will house prices be coming down? What if we buy now and property values plummet, and we're upside down on our mortgage?
These are all valid concerns and very good questions, and here are a few thoughts - which I am happy to share; however, as an important disclaimer, please do not take any of this information as financial advice. So ... what ‘should’ you do?